Saturday 7 April 2012

Fashion: Happy Socks

This was the topic for yesterday's blog, however I was too carried away with my tv show catchups and cover letter writing that I forgot to blog.

So back in Christmas I received some socks. They were called Happy Socks. I had no clue why they were so special and surely had no clue why they were called Happy Socks. I was just excited they looked pretty cool!

However on my return home from university I opened the untouched packaging and slipped on the socks. And as you might have gathered from the lead up of the story till now, they were comfyyyyy!! Alright I have to admit, they seemed like normal socks which were individually packaged and I instantly had the impression they were branded expensive socks, they're still socks at the end of the day. Read a few reviews and they seemed rather overhyped. But maybe I judged it wrong, to be honest I don't know if they're expensive, maybe a bit more than your average primark pairs but the comfort is just so soft!!

For me I hate putting on a pair of socks that are rigid and stiff from the wash. So when I slipped these on, they were like a gift from heaven. I absolutely love wearing cool socks, even though it's covered by shoes most the time, don't you just love it when someone compliments you about your socks? I surely live for that haha.

Right, I have two pairs of these Happy Socks but I've left one pair at university. So here goes the legendary socks, they even have their name written on the sole of the socks:


I am not affiliated with Happy Socks. My opinions are honest and from my own experiences. So purchase as yours truly.

Has anyone wore Happy Socks before? What designs do you own? Are you a socks lover too?

Take care!

No comments: